General Return Policy
Unopened items (unless otherwise stated) in original new condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund excluding the shipping costs (you have to pay the shipping of the returned item).
Made to Order Products
Limited edition or timed edition items that are made to order cannot be refunded or returned after the order is placed.
We are unable to exchange products. If an item is damaged or defective please contact our customer service team at the below address and they can assist you in receiving a replacement or a refund.
To start this process, please contact Customer Service
Return Items to:
Newgistics Fulfillment Returns
Development Plus Inc
1200 Worldwide Blvd
Hebron KY, 41048
Situations where an item or items MAY NOT be returned or refunded for any reason except where applicable by law.
- Items that have been opened.
- Items that have been damaged or are not in their original condition.
- Any Item that has missing parts or has been played with.
- Any Item returned more than 60 days from the time the items were received by the customer.
- Any items that we not purchased from the Devil May Cry 5 CE Store.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the entire contents of the bundle are returned complete.
- Any item sold during a limited time window of purchase.
After a customer places an order that order goes into a queue at the warehouse. The warehouse will usually ship an item within 24 hours.
Depending on customer service ticket volume we may not be able to get your issue before the item ships. Fear not. You are still able to return this item for a refund (may not include shipping cost) by following our General Return Policy.
If we do get to your order before it has shipped. You will be issued a refund (may not include shipping cost).
Returning Limited Edition Items
Collector's Edition items are produced in limited quantities. Development Plus Inc, reserves a very small percentage of limited items for customers who might potentially receive damaged goods.
We will make all possible considerations to address issues that arise from Collector's Edition items that arrive damaged to customers. However, if our supply of replacements is exhausted we will offer the customer a refund of the items purchase price. These cases fall under our standard return policy.
IF we can replace your Collector's Edition item with a reserved item, the following rules apply to receive the replacement item:
- Photographs or Video of the damaged item will be required to be sent to our customer service team.
- Customer will have to send the damaged item back. After receipt of the item the replacement reserve item will be issued.
You may think this policy strange. We agree. However, to offer every customer a fair chance at a Collector's Edition item we have had to combat arbitrage sellers and resellers abusing and circumventing our returns policy.
We always approach these situations with the utmost empathy. We address every issue with our Collector's Edition items personally.
Please reach out to Customer Service with questions regarding this policy or issues you have with your Collector's Edition Item.
Returning Software / Video Games / Digital Codes
Unopened Playstation 4 and Xbox Games that are sealed in their original cellophane wrapping can be returned under the guidelines of our General Returns Policy.
PC Digital Codes cannot be returned. No exceptions to this policy unless where prohibited by law.
Please be very careful when purchasing video games.